Sunday, March 7, 2010

Walla....

I have a friend who use this word when something surprise him or need him to swear.
I don't know how was the sound on him voice, because we are chatting in net. Eventually, this was a muslim word, sounded like more 'Wall'ah' but when ever each time I got this 'Walla' from him. It makes like just walla!!...Or Holla....=), but I bet he means Wall'ah.

Walla....it's raining now...(hihi...i'm also use this word now..but not referring to sounded 'Wall'ah')

Does everyone has special word,term,or tagline in his or her every word? I believes it can be a trademark for someone remmebering you.

Like I have another friend during my unversity, one was always said..aha.....everytime in her opening or closing words.Hahaa...

Me too before, always said Good...for everything even for nothing. So, one of my friend really like this word on me. Hihi.

What about you guys?...Aha..

No comments:

Post a Comment