Monday, May 24, 2010

She resigned finale.

Well..on my way to back home, i try to switch on the phone eventhough the battery is crying for charging. I got one message...firstly-i thought from someone i used before to call me on net.
But it was my colleuge, and the text sound not good. I know she is resigned on this week. But boss doesn't has any clue yet,and i was just thinking the idea for her to work as an part time is a bet deal. But later on, I believes its hard for a admin exec to working as part time. Well thinking about a phone you has to make,a proposal you need to follow up,a quotation you need to fax and done it up,and also a not your job to seen, all this is unforseen when the idea is brought up. Wel, how come an admin can work fror 3-4 hours on that..bet she's online somemore. Shut up on that.
Just deal the work .Ok,fine...but I dotn know my boss is setting up his boat much more earlier. I dont know what is it all baout...when I get the text from her...Sound like this..
...S..Boss has ask me to resigned more earlier...and I will return all the things and also soem claim to you next week...not this week....cause...im in hospital...and the phone..is block...;
Whatever it is....i hope she's fine..and what she do in hospital..i guess her husband ... and now...im thinking,.why so cruel...who...guess what.
Then im thinking what I will be facing on next on..starting tomorrow...=(. Boss too hurdle...Work need to done before June up...and Multitasker is a second issue here.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment