Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Doctor who can draw.


Hi...I have not updated this blog for long time due to my busiest on health problem.

I went to doctor today and checked my BP. She draw some kind like this pic to illustrates to me how was about having a hypertension. Im kind of ..em ok..You explaning too good for me, but not a drawing. Hehe. She advised me to take a medical/treatment asap. But i defensed with my explanation about pills and my life terminology. But then who care after all .

I then went to my regular doctor I took my medication-I tell my doctor-maybe I will having a medical checked up.I dont want to failed again due to this illness. She gives me same medication I took before-which is I has taken but not follow up with her-I know Im not impress her anymore on any changes. But again who care after all. Huhu.

Then I need to revert back to her on this thursday again. Well what I need doc.is do you have any magic pills to make this illness lost. I know its impossible. So what.

Many thing happen for having no reason. Thats magic.

Well what about wat happen me now...- Rashes all body - huhu. =( Not magic. Wil updated why was that. Seeing ya. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment