Sunday, March 28, 2010

My friend wedding & my best cousin wedding

Last 20th Mac, I went to two wedding fuctions at a same time. Luckily both the place was not so far,and I get to managed my time. However I cant full enjoy the food because in hurry. Yet,tiring me.

Our first place is to go to my cousin wed's. Me,Mom and my lil sis. We are little bit late. So I can't see my grandma first-we all heading to the mouque for akad nikah ceremony. After my cousin akad nikah, in Sentul mosque, and of course after snap some nice shot with my lil bro handphone - I went to see my grandma-Opah. Everyone now is heading to the woman brides home to have some celebration and a lunch. Bit pity on Opah, she cant join us, because her old illness condition. When I enter the house, it was a small house -rented flat in mostly KL area. I see Opah sit calmly and lonely wacthing a tv.But I am sure the mind was not on the programmes she seem to watch, by looking her eyes, her old eyes has many stories to relief than her old aged.

She called my name..but with a long pause to make sure it was me. It is always like that, everytime I come, she will said...she will thought someone else came...before she knews it later its me. Her eyes is just flattened same with my chest. I gives her hand to sit. Because she stand when see me with shaking.

Nobody in home taking care her now.Everyone wants to join the wed's. But I can't let Opah alone here. So, I stood up a while and thinking I must wait here. Then others cousin came,and ask me to join to the woman bride. I said sorry, I think I must be here. I ate nasi lemak in front Opah and chat with her.

Then started mom and everyone came home. I was wonder why the bride did not come yet.
Well, Opah care my cousin since he's child more than my aunt. Its a bit groan.

Then, I am going to my friend wed's. It was so in a nick of time, when my friend already in their shot and I only get snapshot once.Because phone battery has weak.

Then I managed see my old friend when study in university.

Whatever...it was really tired day. And I am so happy. When its my time..mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment