Monday, April 12, 2010

Heart is never to be for 'The One'.

I read one article regarding how will you overcome on issue 'The One'. It is just a myths what was our suconcious mind picture to us. Like he is The One for ever after.
Fact,there is more than one of 'The One'. I also feel this true.

I cought him cheating on me many times. And today I believes to stop all this fake relationship.
He is not 'The One, even he tries to recite it from Matrix film. This time is present for the future,rather than what is past. I really don't know why guy keep doing good cheat on a girl he claimed he's in love. I wish I dont have to know it sometimes,but I accepted for some reason.

This should be my second broke up-I hope its much more better easier and earnest than before I been dumped. I wont let he feels like I do feel before. I will more be politely.

Because I treasure his love,and I wont hate him. I just want my life back as normal.

I very dispensable when someone lying to me, and flirt with other girl at a same time he hang with me. I dont know what wrong of him or me.

The most bad things is to love someone not loving us and letting us dreaming,than to lovings someone who said its over at beginning.

And, I gives my time thoughts. For sure, after doing some researched. I waited him so much for ready to confront and to tell its all over. For us.

What I hopes most is he got what he really want into and I got what it really has to come by.

Then I belives I wont be too much sad. As I did my best on him on every ways.

I am a just a fat girl-I want my day comes under blues everyday and each day.
Blossom grows on my present for future,while past is just a pathway I had through for not returning.

Because I am tired and at a same time I am happy I just has been home again.

Amin,

No comments:

Post a Comment