Thursday, April 22, 2010

I miss Him..

Honestly after all what has happen,
tonite my eyes tears down when I heard our song. My songs.
I am keen to know does he think me,remember me, do i too much.
Instantly I dont want to call him, but I recall how was my said at first.
I should not do this, I should let it go. Believes dear S, I know....I can forget you.

But why I cant it now....believe S, you can do it. Take time, Have pleasure, I feel like want to fuck him now. Im so bad. Don't know why I used it old time. I mean it. I wanna kiss him and hug.

Then I took breath ,slowly I take all guts and eat the words. Slowly slowly....LET IT OVER S.
Whatever, you will never forget whatever things or person you loves,cares, everything was a part. Its a part of life, we cannot be apart from it. Just take and remains its on clog, gives a cuddle smile. This part is so hard.

I pray to God make us believes and make I confident on this. Just through a day without him now. And just let it be...let it go.....you the best of the best . You can handle this, your cry is true pure, so no need sad, just its a happy feeling, thats make me cry. Then, believes God, He always with you and you will find your ways to love. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment