Saturday, September 5, 2009

For God Sake....Help Me to come out from Myself.

I could'nt even cry writing this entry .But the 'guilty feeling' reside in myself have never ended. Has never ever released to somewhere it should belong. I FEELING SO DUMP...more day now.
Why I am so addicted to it. Why? Why? I am SLUT!!!! For God Sake...please I can't beneath release upon my feelings or head either. Shit!!!
I cant stand for it. I can't lied to myself. I can't even scale the sins.It was tooo bigg.
I am died for it. Fucking to all.
Im sad, Terrific. I am lonely. Very deeply wound. Very strange feeling. Very hates myself than before. Neither to anyone to share and talk about. Its shames. And meangless lifes has clowdy in my days ahead. Seem so.I am a big girl big sin big city. I am rudeless to Him,Myself, Mom. And more I have no rules eating vows. Im just shit.
Very deeply hurt and sad........................................................................................................please let me surpressed it once to something. Please forgive me God. I cant said more.Speechless for everything I done. Im shame..................................................................................................pleaseeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment