Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sick am I?

What is this symptom I had for? A week I got leg pain and ache. Cant sleep well, deep hard to breath and poor my nose feeling dump. I breath too hard when I was wiping my face with toner. The alcohol contains was too heavy and make me dizzy 'flew' when I stood up in front of mirror. Then I got flue just because of that. Now like something was inside my nostrills blocked the air . Warghhhh....so tension. Forehead looks become so smaller ,in fact its not. Or maybe my eyes become more smaller? What? Why? No sleep? Huhhh..
I was so tired.Always tired. Just share this a moment. Recently,many things had happens to me. I can't quiet figure out but I keep up on it. In a while sometimes I feel I was not in this world, but more likely fly away up there.
Then,more I feel sick due to bad habit as usual. Room untidy and not can't even manage well any things. Dead woman am I. Whats a look. Looks...Oh yeah...I got new looks. I have new hair cut. Stylish , evenly alomost similar with Faizal Tahir, my lil bro got jealous of that. Ha Ha. I even can copied his sing style with this hair cut. It was unplanned and it will only be so by doing some hairy lol. The guy who cut my hair from Ipoh. Ipoh Mali. Quiet cool and pathethic. Hehehe....is it?Thanks to him.
Im going to bed. Not sure on being coming to work or not cause I got heavy now.

Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment