Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gonna be resign but when...

Well cheers blog reader there, I just decided for not working in this Hotel anymore. Jolies is coming, Humty Dumty may be wise luck to be transfer to another sub's co. and also T is just being nice to me. Not to said, all colleuge here were all fantastic. I really find joy and laughter here. And admits it is a best medicine for me after all I run from my audit working experience.
Somehow, theres is a landside for me, I hope and wish for to move further.
I see people with financial ability with big smile in front me. Its clumpsy the vision. I should more focus. Visionlized me only.

I did went to one interview here just around a corner building. It was very not impressived at all to met the interviewer. I can see she not even interested on me, Blindly I admit - It was just like captured a dead fish feeling.

I did try another banking sector here, instead of my aunty recommendation. I asked the despatch in my company here to drop the letter into the red box.
I was not happy, when I just found out he did not send yet.It is still in his pouch bag. I swear I see it. But he completely denied. What a shame I have to rush him and seek the truth. I dont like people lied me. Just said I'm sorry I forgot. I will dump in later.

What's a blind people....here..!!

Then, I did plan some application in coming weeks. Theres is a career fair ahead soon. I will go with Winnie the Pooh the UIA girl.

What I just hope for is My tender resignation must be send by 01.12.2009.

Can its,been done?...Are you ready.....Here I come..

No comments:

Post a Comment