Tuesday, November 10, 2009

P&L Meeting

" I just free from the cage.
I just flown away."

Since T has come to this office, she didnt invited me to join in the meeting anymore. Since Humty Dumty also have bigger SIT too, I really find myself was overexciting. Wasn't reallt sure why was that feeling. Its definately not me,sometimes. Well, I just got more space now and feel comfort.
Theres no harsh and push and yes more.

I havent attend the minutes for 2 months already-Sept and Oct. Ifind its kinda of relaxing when the superior its not around us, when we did some compliments on our's desk. Oh...terrific to said, I'm not internet addict.
Just at least I got write this. I haven't update my progress lately.

Well, many had happens to me. And there is a lot of surprisedand overwhelmed situation, also fun.

Basically, for this post I just want to share my feelings about how I feel when I did not join the corum.

Well, at first I find it easy to cope with my works and dont have to pay attention to someone big position talking. However, I did not feel happy the react of T and the decision she did, she didnt ask me whether I am OK withdraw from the corum. Because..

I still want to get something new there. As Humty Dumty is right at some certain, 'Didn't I want to learn something"..

T is completely different with Him. And He is still dump for me. Haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment