Thursday, November 19, 2009

My new HandPhone is TechSavvy!!

Sucks....I forgot to bring home my handset-I did left it in my office near the office telephone. Thats was my last hope to alarm me for wake me up at 6.00 0'clock in a morning.
I just realized it on my way home. And I am thinking the alternatives way.
I take my alarm table. The clock is wrong due to the needle. So, I try to break the glasses so I can fixed the needle, as the needle can only be fix by doing so. The back hole control it has lost too. What a weird clock have in my room, and I dont dump it. Luckily, but now, I cant break the glass, and the time was differ 4 hours. Means if I want to wake up at 6, it will ring at 2.am . Ohhhhh Shit....

What I am gonna to do? I see my room - I got clothes to wash on, I got things to clean up, I got math exercise to keep up, and got internet to online too.. Rating number one goes to Internet.
Can't blame technologhy. Hehe.

Well its seem a terrific night. If only technology too can make my handphone back by itself to me. Technology!! Just like this.


Come Back .....Trinity 013.....Roger and Out....( Hahaha )

No comments:

Post a Comment