Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I had never knew what is Love is?


Dear,
I don't know you much,
But I do know- I miss you so much,
Got to be something right in my heart,
Because you are the reason...(Can't deny it)

You are the reason for me, not to forget,
And a reason for me to keep smile,
And for all what I believes I belong,
I think I had never knew what is Love is...

The first things feels best when we were together,
Never thought of it, if we are far away,
Can't take it much time longer to hold,
Maybe I never knew what is Love is...
What is feelin to fall in love with you...(What is love is..)
What is all about to love with me....(What is love is...)
Please God, keep me reach out this feelin,
I was wonder where is the love I do got to knew.

No...I wont said it anymore...
I had never knew what is all about us...
No...I wont said it anymore...
I had never knew what is Love is...

Created new songs by Me.
Hand Made by-TK

1 comment: