Thursday, February 18, 2010

I love'you all

I will miss all my sight and routine there...
I will miss my friends and all thedepartment..
I am sure will miss you'all...Love you'all... Thanks for the farewell and gift. Unexpected gift from Human Resource Department too. Sad, I cant get chance meet all of them,I wish everyone good luck in future as they had wish me too. Humty Dumpty was forgetten me. =(

10.20pm-This is a last time of my working day I have been there. 17th February 2010.
Really I wish to hug all my thing-table and chair...I am gonna miss it all. For sure!!!

Before taking my last steped outside, I grab some quitely office picture,so it can remembered me how was my day,in earlier 7.00 am before and 7.00pm. The time whic I used to be there workin...workin..workin..

And for all the person.I seek forgiveness and sorry, If I had did some wrong.
Honest and frankly,I really really really enjoy meeting up you guys as team work and we did a good job done. We compromise better, We loughing and sharing altogether,we build our relationship day by day without realize it we are all seem a family.

As life must go on,life must be keep up and go a way, I thankful for everything moment we had.
And thanks for supporting me this journey of work.

And foremost, may we be forgiven each other. May we rise from success. I will start my new working place on 22nd February 2010. A new start journey....again...=)


And I will never quit...!!!!!!! Go SS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment