Friday, February 19, 2010

Love letter

Dear My Love,

There is never one day before I’m going to bed, without wishing to see u, and let my wild dream fascinating with you into one. My deepest love is lusting for your breath. My night is your dream. My heart and soul is for yours. And my love is a pure feeling to you. I had never been in this before, and you’re the one and the last. My hope is lies for you to come and bring me. My priority is hold onto your name.

My Dearest,

Foremost I ever wanted to be with together. Foremost I ever wish to hold your arms and hands forever. I can’t deny this love is everlasting for you. I want you to be my life partner, my eyes and my ears, as you are my deepest love to this journey of love life.
My said, was truthful, yet unforgettable, and nothing impossible. It is nothing unreachable, as I am weary, and you make me stronger. Will you stand by me, Hold onto my love and I never let you go?

I am blessed to fall in love with you, I am keen this love is my fated. You are beyond my future. May you and I will stay forever and happily ever after.

From whom he’s in love.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment