Monday, July 27, 2009

Unpaid leave for interview.

Feel great this morning -woke up almost at 09.30am but the interview appointment will be conduct at 10.15am.Luckily I made it by taxi and the company is nearest by. But the most one reason, because there is not traffic.Fuhh.
The interview session was ok.Just a words.And to confide them to hired me and why I was thinking to moveout from the hotel. Huhuhu.This was pretty hard,Luckily the exam just have 2 question not like before I attend which requires me almost 7 essay question.Die Hard dude.
I took unpaid leave today,as I was just under prohibiton, and dont thinks to taking an MC just pretend in front of doctor -doc,Im sick.What the hell.I'm sick. Ya. You sick.Hehe.
I dont prefer meet a doc whenever I sick,either more I'm not.So,Humty Dumty suspected me I did went to interview. Hardly,I lied to Humty Dumty,Sir-is a personal family matters which requires my attention.And urgently,needed to back to my home town mallaca.Ahaks.
So, I heard he ask my seniors to look after me either I was going to interview. Hahaaha..Thats funny. I never known Humty Dumty 'loves' me much.
Yuks.He even ask me to do his personal thing last day-Humty Dumty was looking after the Julies,but she's on leave, And come meet me asking if I was free?...I said no.Repeat. I said no sir.
Wow.So rude am I,Suddenly I feel.But its just heritates me,a while. Then,Humty Dumty urges me to follow up.I did.
He gives me a bunch money and ask can you help to deposited it.
Wow-its working hours.Not relates to work.Its personal.And I was thinking doesn't he knows to use maybank2 u system.Humty Dumty sat on a wall. Just like a phrase I wonder.

I accept.Because I loves outing a while when working hours. Hahahaha.
Luckily I did this,so I fill a form of unpaid leave and he approved.Paid the deeds.(Intentionally)

So,I dont have to folllow the 7 days procedure lead time to approve.Yea Yea.

P/S-I been promised by the interviewer they will call me back after 2 weeks. I dont thjink so I succeed after taking too much time for considering me.Its ok Its alright. Maybe I been destined with this industry.If it was so. I will rethink back. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment