Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cerita Lepas Balik Dari...Interview

I was been called for an interview today. I set my appointment at 5pm. So, I will get to manage to rush after 4.pm.to clock out(but I clok out 3.58 pm). Two of my closed fren theres know my appointment and also KR,as I can't run from her.
The appointment was so 'big' for me. Too 'much' for a mean time or whatever I don't know the feeling now. It's almost just likely I was feeling bad on it. Either I was too much or too low.
Get the felling was so uneasy for me.
Yes, i were just not prepared for everything at all.Seem like I was just a kid without a toys and seeing people play ball.I come at 4.58. They gave me 3 letters with each got double sided. One is my details, one is my role model, ones is my ability to assessed the problem.
I was thinking it not like this. So, Ok LOL . I will answer, then ( I believed I make them waited).
Then, when the interview was almost start. My hand colds,head also can't think anything.

Three of the HOD come and interview me. The HR, seem dont have any question for me, they look like 50-50 to me. Huhuhu. I was thinking why they called me ma.If just wanna assesed me.
I am not good yet. I feeling that now.. I feel dump.Huhuhuhu.

They just wanted see me maybe. Huhuhu.Why Why. I tak tahu .

I memang ada pernah wish dlm hidup, harap 2 aku ada peluang untuk jadi top management. As internal audit in Risk.But I dont know anything. I tak nak cakap ar.....I dah puas hambur kat my mom by phone. I nak tidur.....huuhuhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment