Sunday, October 18, 2009

What will I love most?

Well....sometimes, I do think and imagine if I were not here. Far from the city and all the problem and no mistake.
I imagine I was in the beach,lying and sitting on white sand. The view is only a blue ocean, strong wind which make crab can't walk. Seeing those, with having nice cold drink with hat,black eyeglass,and slipper.
And sometimes,I was hope I wont sleep for a whole day,as usual I did when I was 'schooling
year'...just thinking and schedule until finish what I need to do next and taken to corrective action. But I dont brave enough. Yet,Tired.
What after all, I was thinking for how long have I been not going back to Domino. I may had blacken my reputation there.
And wondering why there is no catfish callover the project??
And also hopefully been forgive by people of the TNB-an home and office of a group people. I ruin all the accounts. And I dont have face to turning back.

I am sorry Kak. Huuhu.

Then,I decided to finish what I can. Im going back to Domino this end weeks. And also getting back the catfish.
Tomorrow is working day. Hopefully everything was wonderful...I loves work..I loves work..I loves????......

Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment