Monday, April 27, 2009

My Boss said "I just tender my resignation"

Dear All,
Today I feel quiet unhappy and sad when my boss announced her resignation in front of us. She just back from briefing with the rest manager,and we all shocked to heard about it.She insisted to tell us by herself before we knew it from others.Such a sweet words and really touch with the sincerity. Honestly, I would like she stay with us, because so far within a months I was in the family, I feel happy to work. For the first time,I was really thankful because she had given to me an opportunity to work with her.And the believes she put on me, its really appreciated. I wanted to know more from her,and now she just wanna leave us. At first, i am really sad,even,I do not know her much and close,but I know she kind a good ones.
I got to know she got a better opportunity. Ya,she should go. But why I'm so sad. She just a boss, not my friend and we don't know each other. Well, I was just really missed the feels to be in the family.I was new there,and I feel 'there's' for me,now one person will not be around with us more.That's, the point. More,I also heard one of the chef also will going to resign tomorrow. What the hell is going on after that 'incident'.
Boss, I just wanna said, I'm really happy and quiet sad to end it like this. I hope you will be in a good situation in where ever step you make later.

I hate this feeling,a same goes feeling I feel when I want to away from my friend after finished study, and a same feeling I feel to lost someone I liked.Ya, it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment