Friday, April 17, 2009

S2H menulis lagi

Well...since 3 weeks kat tempat kerja baru, so far, Im easily nak sesuaikan diri dgn environmentnya. Namun, banyak yang I masih belum mahir wiith the operasi sistem maklumat nya and some of their procedure between department. Al maklum lar newcomer in management line. Well, I am happy which I been located and situated,and I really really hope the best is, I can cope with the people. And, Insyallah is my right path. Well, I am afraid something goes wrong in between, like its easily for me to dislike someone, if theres is misunderstood or fighting in back. The most is person beside me. The one, could be.
Again..and again, I most likely to make a mistake, because, ya, I am a sort of careless. So, this is my weaknesses and I faced it as one of the treats. Well, I'm planning more and more now to be better in my time management, money management, and also mood management.Hehehe.. A lots, to be keep it up!!! Dear.
Well, now my place work, has a lot of work to be done and finish up, moreover, Im still cathcy with the following up doc.and also some person in-charge that need to seek explaination and learn from them. There all have a lot of experiences, and I really hope I can learn from them, and wish there is no conflict, so work can be done easily. Well, sometimes, I do think, they think me slow boomer ker,or not in a right place to compare with them who knows all than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment