Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's just my luck

21st December-I woke up as usual and prepare to go to work. I can feel my chest is pain and can't breath easily. My cough hardly beat and gives my head spin each time. I can feel the temperature is slightly high. I guess I should not go to work. But I won't MC again. So, I went up too.

In office, after my morning schedule finished with the report, I went to HR and asked a copy of MC form. An approval for me to went to the nearby clinics and get the treatment. I went up to the clinics with a girl working in 5th Floor in my hotel. I discovered she just make a think to go there too, when I did said I maybe up to clinics later if she wants to locate me,after passed a report.

I get an MC from a Doc. for only a day-a day?...That's was half day only.ok Doc. I ask for tomorrow too, he refused. I dont bring gun, if I do, he already finished. Hehe.
He was too calculatives and also been known of all my collegues of this refusal attitude.
But I am really sick. really really.

Then,I showed up my face in office in half hour later,finishing up my work for Humty Dumty to sign. This is urgent for government tax return before 28th of months to Customs. Since many 'birds' on top we have to rush for a signatures,must not be late.

My friends make messy with me and asked just go home-you already got an MC. Yea...I said. I am. Please dont jealous. I just finish up one thing which is very important. Who knows, I may got ill and MC again tomorrow. Hehe.

1.00.pm-I took cab, and rush home for pills and medicines for me to get long sleep and rest.

P/S: I wear 3 clothes to sleep and no fan is on, however, I still not sweating to make me healing.

6.00pm-I woke up by my mom phone calls, my mom said Rozie call me for an accepted of job offer. Who Rozie..?.What job offer..? I apply quiet lot. But I am waiting this. Yes..Yes..Yes..
Citygroup just accept me and I got the offer for the post junior exec. I got it, mom..!!!!
Yeah...!!!!

It's was just my luck and I am happy. With this pain I carry its just feel so great with this good news. I call Rozie,and forgive for failed to contact me, I off my another no.'s phone, and I am not in good health today, thanks for call my mom and given the offer. It was a quite increased in paid in 31% with good future I will have. Dont care if the work was 'heavy' and busy as claimed by the Hiring Manager.

P/S-One thing is bothered me now, is i have to do Medical Check up....I afraid. My BP may gives some problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment