Thursday, December 17, 2009

SHE 'EAT' WHAT SHE SAID

Here, one officemate doesn't really know what she said. Honestly, it is obvious, she 'shit' her words.
She is old age single mom and temporary hired under the company. Now, I just want to share my ideas about her. Not to means anythin' to blackmail or any. As a human principle, I just want to post out an inner voice.
Well, nothing best on her for me to say so in term of responsible, workaholic, and her experienced,
However, I don't hesitate to critized in her behaviour. Such as as an old mom, she quite much mumble, rumbling, and also sort of hypocrite. Then, she is also a 'rumours' bringing. Completely...
She is not as she asked us and expect to be. She said as what she 'eat' too.
Again, about her.
She showed me a budget,and clearly make me to make it confidential, not to let other knows. However, this morning, due to dissatisfied to Humty Dumty, she just reach out of point on this issue and share with Smiley. They both murmurung and just 'eat' those words..lar.
Next. As she is not a professional,she like to talk, (pleased to given advises) Huh?..I hate when I trapped in this situation. But her advises was ot welcoming, whe is not a perfect, I admit.
Not everyone is perfect, we all human. However, soem reason might fall to her, is just because, she just realized whatm good, I bet she did spoil her time when younger. She spoke to me, or any person, with very unwelcomed posession, and downgraded a person, or just like she is ready to become a
Minister. What a fuck.?
Like, if she meet you, she loves to discover yourself inner weak. By asking, your life mission, What a heck? Come on. We didnt..war. Like your interest, your profile and anything whe then will make a conclusion about your self.
What a crazy mate.....
I really dont like the attitude.
THE ATTITUDE IS WRONG. MUMBLE AND NOT HONEST WHEN INSTRUCTED TO DO SO.
I HATED HER.

I AM SORRY.

And now loves and enjoyable to be perfectonist and also a simple minded but thought she is not. She really hopefull she will be able to continues with this company, like she is ALL KNOWS.

I feel disgrated wth her. But I hpe I wont be liek her, and able to be more better person.
What I wish for me is a POLITENESS, HUMBLE, HONEST, AND HARDWORKING.

4 basic things to help me improve through my work and professionalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment