Monday, May 4, 2009

Give me a light in my love so....

Dear Guy,
Give me some light in my loves so,
I can dreaming with you until tomorow,
So I can feel the warm and heat of your smile before its cold and tasteless,
So I wont regret when I cried if you go, because you left me a hopes...

Dear Lovers,
Gives me some light in my heart,
So it will live lifes longer to loves you all the days,
So it will feel your souls and lust,
Before it won't regret herself after she loves too much in you.

Dear Heart,
Come closer and whispered me, Listen my heart beat,
It just for you,it stop when its alone,
Give some light as the light will clear his mind,
and remains believes you are always in my heart,
because i see your's eyes beneath my souls,
because u show me the lights before I sleep,
and I'm afraid it remains silent when the light goes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment