Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Its just a BULLSHIT STORIES.

Well...this title entry memang betul2. Time now is already 1.10am..and another 4 hours more I have to wake up to go to the work.What BULLSHIT is happening today...?
Today,in my office,MOUSE come met me and show me the pending supporting document , I should obtain from person in charge in the FOH. With unknown the real scenario and the right procedures that not being told,I with sincerity,admit it as my mistake did not realized the following turn document should come within me.So,I catch FOH,and met Dr.M.He told me that this was a last minute case,and being told by mouth to mouth only,no black and white,means no supporting document that I look forward due everyone is in 'AWARE'... So, NO.1 BULLSHIT IS why bother me to obtain it...!....BULLSHIT.
"AND PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO SAKAI."
So,i met SAKAI,if he aware of the agreement of not issuing the black and white and what was the stories on.So SAKAI at first did not get me what I meant to.When he said.
"THE FORM WAS WITH FAN. AND RAM KNOWS THIS." SO BULLSHIT NO.2 AGAIN WHY ASK ME TO BOTHER....!!!
Again,they assure me there is nothing wrong with BOH.Its all a matter of FOH. OK. What is it?
The question is why the FOH accept the scenario without seeing any proof? AND MY QUESTION IS..THE PROOF IS BECAUSE YOU ALL BULLSHIT...!!!!

Again,I'm sorry to be feeling and saying this.Come on guys, you all just play 'dick that not going to be stim' on me.....Got it..?
I know I am a new person and you all wanna whatever seeing how me react or deal...you are wrong because its just not fair to assess me with a condition that u give me which is not in a condition...Think it logically.
NO QUESTION PLEASE....WHY FOH DID NOT ASK THE PROOF...I JUST NEW (AS AN OUTSIDER OPINION) CAN SEE IT CLEARLY.THAT'S IS ALL BULLSHIT.

Here's the condition. The right procedure is whatever blah blah blah,but when the first already did not started it with the right and you can give some excuse on that, why not at the end ,the coming should be an excuse too.I'm not kindly blind to all be given an excuse. But only for this situation,in which the situation that FAN and RAM,aware it.And also SAKAI,started it. Why, ask me to solved it. And bullshit running figure out whose the play actors.....Hey come on....
You all SIT TOO MUCH ON that chair that makes your MIND SLEEPING...OR DEAD...???
I know I must be firm, and angry and fierce. As you wish. But not as my wish. I'm still on learning. and you all also on learning on me,seeing me or pying me is not a ways at all. Im finish when I FINISH it real.
I wont like to follow all what you guys put me in the shoes,I'm entertain to find out why it was happen. Not just get 100% opinion from all of u. Because I do know somehow, there must be something wrong first. Then I'm just a starter pack-wont like coming to them and make firm as gives a signal to them that they must beware on me. So afraid. Its not a point. I wanna knows How they work,to be kind and respect them,getting the right procedures,opinion and ways before jumping on it and accused someone for not enough evidence or it was my false.

When,the false was found at our part, we should admit. Not blows up. Its bad and sad.
(WE ALWAYS POINTED FINGER TO SOMEONE,BUT SOMEHOW,THE FOURS FINGER RETURN TO US).
This is the bullshit.

Yes,I admit it was FOH-not questionable.
Yes,I see it was BOH THAT UNRELIABLE QUESTION.
Yes,I SEE IT ALL THE BULLSHIT.

Dear, Im really mad to them,COS,PURE HEART HAS LOST HERE. GOD,HELP ME BRING THEM BACK. I WONT CARE HOW MATTER IS IT,I WILL,SHOW THEM. PUTTING ME ON SOMEHOW NOT YOU'RE RELIABLE,I WILL ASSURE BLOWN AWAY.

Scenarios
SAKAI call FOH,speaking to not in charge people,and mouth to mouth,come to DDR2,DDR2 aware with not black and white,so aware, DR.M,DR.M,aware and ready.When SAKAI2 come, they got it without seing the proof,and knocked it off bill under CL.When its come to CL.its not me OK.......WOKE UP...!!!!!!!!
PLAYING LION WITH MOUSE...HOWS MALAYSIAN STORIES BULLSHIT IS OVER....!!!

Regards,
S2H

No comments:

Post a Comment