Wednesday, May 6, 2009

He's treat me well.

Hehe...today I was been busy thinking on my desk,thinking of works to be finish up yet thinking bout him,well,today I was been calling upstair to meet the new Hardisk. I were liltle blurred due to given unloaded information ..i guess hehehe,but its end up with OK...lol.
So,suddenly, today he mention somethin that I wish i didnot want to heard about it,even i guess so to be heard it soon for real. He suddenly said thats next time I have to be independence, not relying of him....and resilent back....and slowly said when I'm wanting to go out...who knows he will not be around. Huhuhu...I didnt shock but said emphaty...or sad. Yes my heart like a bulb waiting to be crashed...I was just newly to entertain there to be around with him, and all of them. Badly now everyone seem to go. Maybe today is the day he treat me well than others days.
I guess so he will leaves me. I guess so he will go it.Why now. Why we have been met and did not turn up......too long.
Too short.I always been in this situation got me confussion of needs and loves.

1 comment: