Friday, May 22, 2009

Go!!

Dear Diary,
Dunno why much of this time now i mostly feel freak to someone. So, i keep charming up my self with a word 'Takpelar' or Nevermind. Why so...sleeping is yet too hard to me now, its not more bout him..or her..Just I really feel lonely.
I missed much my mom, and family and ....so, for a more than 3 days continuously,im easily woke up at 3 or 4 am. Wondering why i was here?..Lol??..Funny.
Wondering when its 5am..wondering why I woke.up...earlier..why my sleep easily disrupted now.
Then everday wondering why jobs too much pending. Why I'm here...Please God shows me a loves.
Well..Jolie also wondering rather to go or stay....Why u just play around.
I dunno my heart...whispered you better go. Even I'm the one, who wish you stay. Now, realease my heart -GO!!!!!!.Cos,i feel if u here,I wont be rush over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment