Sunday, May 10, 2009

MY MOM DAY

Hi...Back to write more about me.But this entry I just wanna let u all know bout my Mom.
She is a wonderful mom and probably the most person knows me how complicated I am.
Sure,she knows bout my mistake a lot.(As,we cant run from our Mom normally)...after God.
Yesterday,was vesak day(Wesak day)and I was in my holiday.So I run to my house after I went from my work.It took me almost 1 hour.I took a cab and drop at Carrefour,buying some groceries.
That probably could be consider what I could give for a mothers day. Actually. I will celebrates mothers day everyday I met her.Like buying something for her-food or give some money. Previously,I did bought some chocolate 2 boxes.And she was so happy,because her favourates.
I did early,because,I wont get to celebrates the day,as today,I was schedule to working.

I hopes THE BEST PRESENT I CAN GIVES HER,WAS A BEST MAN I WILL BE MARRIED, and I believed it too that this was her hopes.Because,I know,she wont go for my money,or her favourate chocolate,or even some thing,but more on what on my future. Because she insisted to make me feel so.I know she was not so lucky,with a man she has now.Or whatever,reason it was, I was just not much await,to have a good and high class life,so I would share everything to with her.Cos, I know she don't want me to leaves her behind..after what everybody did to her.
And me too,feel very guilty for everything I had done to her.Because,much I did was just a reason to be hated by her. But I do loved my Mom, she is the person I only have in this world.
She hold everything on me,I was live here and forever just for her faith.
Mom,I wish you a Happy Mother Day,for every day since u born me,until I was here and I promise I wont let you hopeless again,forgive for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment