Tuesday, May 5, 2009

He went...

Hi....i notice I do think of him a lot this week ,and didn't know when it will last. I hope today. Cos I feel like i'm not interested to see him again.Cos he spoil me. Well..he went to his second 'rundisk' again...and got damn its just a place that i was hope to try before. And the first he did went was the place where the 'superman' in the bus worked there. And I do feel anxious liltle. Yes I think i spotted him nearest there. And he gone in front of the traffic. I went to bag shop. Hopefully, He didnt notice me or he did...Aiyor...lool...So afraid when comes to this part of life.Cos its my mistake.
Well, return to 'rundisk',I just hope to know, how it was going and why ? Why he wants to leaves? Cos im already happy beside him there.....and i want to know him more. Today,suddenly he did tell some about him,old fashion school memories,as I and NOD32 suddenly through talking bout it. I know he 'switch on' his ears. Cos she dandy...or...whatever...he or she...? Bad....bad...i just wanna sit and look you and chat...pls....oh no...i dont ....i wont ask that anymore. Not anymore.
S2H......woke up...from scan disk...just got damn it. If he wants to go...let him..u show yours truthly later. He will.You will also..just happy be where and believes myself i can made a history.
You for all,all for you.....cheers...(still feel wanting him stay)

No comments:

Post a Comment