Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bye Boss...

Today is my boss last day in our ofice,she will leave us for a better offer to another place.Most adoreable,and superman is there. Wah..talking bout him,i met someone alike him,in a bus,lol. Exactly. And most handsome than the superman. Again my notty eyes....tuuutt..Yet then i was asleep a while,very tired woresome.I remember my promise.That I wont look another eyes or spying someone again,otherwise i will get into trouble as before. So just wanna let to know that this week tiredness is maximum cos i sleep unwell,and feeling unwell just like a unwell songs.
I got awaken at 1 a.m,4 a.m,5a.m, so as well lately I'm back home late from office,make me get a headache. Moreover with some fuckin bills and problem here. Now i wrote from my office, im not used to it. As, my laptop was broke down. huhuhu.......so sad. Its has a lot of viruses.
Im feel sad,plus,tired,plus worried money.
So i guess why I was so troublesome FOR THIS MONTH.
Well,im gonna said goodbye to Boss and Jolie,who will follow up next.
May both of you find the right way and be blessed.
Bye Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment