Thursday, June 4, 2009

More on me this week

Dear diary,
This week totally the best,because I'm manage to recover my laptop and it cost me a lot. And its paid and worth afterwhile I'm thinking when I got Mr.A cell phone number. He is the manager of the said computer shop,where I did sent to recover. Well, I just flirty with smart guy and 'cool' to lick. Hehe. Well....thats come into another part.Ok.I'm happy to make a new friendship with him.
Just now,he remid me to update the antivirus he didi stall,however,I still can't manage it even to install messenger. Theres something wrong,I guess even the connection was connected.
In office, Im becoming more clear on my part and getting know the pathway. Just curious, on a matter about new Humty Dumty,which must frustrated us. He too jerk to me and for others he is just a rubbish mind with smelly sound. He just make us busy too much with ridiculous wishes and order without a good sound to do so. I dont know until when we will be face him off and I can stand from my safe zone to be disrupted inadequately. Sometimes,I do feel than I was not here, or am I doing a right decision to be here. One reason,I do stay,due to my end-meat reason of paycheck. And I need money to recover my liabilities almost for 3 months. What the hell am I doing so far is just make me sick when I'm thinking of it. A sad. A regretfull. A sin. A bulk stupid.
I dont know why I was misfortune my own fated by myself. I wont tell it now diary.
Just my today entry, was to thank to my Lord for giving me an opportunity. And new life. I guess.
And more, Jolie is already spring cleaning his desk. Keeping his belongings into a box and just thinking what was inside a box which may might surprise me and reveal him. I was planning to come early tomorrow and get it fix. It's secret diary. Hehe.U know.
And again what happen to me now, will be reveal on future. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment