Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just wanted Kiss Him...




Dear Diary, He left. He gone. He is not more here. We celebrate him. Making a 'saddy' poor farewell. Poor him. Well just in a time of not appropriate. Humty Dumty was there, and almost everyone, but maybe AP not there,his quite close friend. So, we did look, we did said (in heart), we did share the feeling, we did enjoy. And I dont know how much I am going to missing him after this. And KR overtake, i do not know how much I am going to stay also. And works and friends keep delightful for me. Just in a matter of money and love. So I did put a message in his card leave, i wish to said remember me always. Only me. Not dare. I am not awaited much to meet him in future. He smile. He word sarcastic melted my heart. His ways.


Well, I am thinking to kiss him on cheek. Jolie. Best of wishes. Love your bad side.


No comments:

Post a Comment