Saturday, June 20, 2009

Don't Ask Me,Don't Bother Me.

Don't Ask my past just because you want to know me.

Since,KR has sitted Jolie place,the past weeks was a shit for me. Because, I hated to answering her about my personal,what I was thinking to heading on? Why I was here? What am I thinking on later? Why was so? What are kind of person am I? Am I reading? You knows about blablabla.....? Who is my family? What is my background,ability and so on?..Oh...shit.

It's doesn't meant I dont like her.But she seem to getting the title now.Everyone or whoever seems seeing me as an object to answering theirs thought trough an open-air discussion about me,my past.Just go to Hell.It seem just like Oh.I do not have the answer for you and I am not interested seeing you as a one of list name that I should accounted for to shares my past, KR.

And more you just shows off with me,telling what kind of person are you.A physco? That was what I see in you. Just a weird borned-mom to share ideas about me.Who are you to tell me what I meant for you. What I did and said? What is getting yours ears and mouth to be sarcastic in not a right place and time.I am just tired playing this melodrama with you.

I am busy,and when work is in my mind.Particular,I do not know who am I.In past or future.

What was make me sick of you,you like to shows thats you are good,you knows everything,you knows me well....Ohhh...I hate this most. You do not know me.And let me tell this to everyone.Not even one person than my mom knows me in real.And stop thinking that I was followers of you. Uhhhh...I dont like to be judges.I dont like your voice,your lough,and everything idea you put on me to describe about me!!!

Seem all was a good sound,but,I can feel you wanna share your life with me,You already getting told me who are you and what is your background.And you likely to share a ideas about someone treated you which I felt its not same to be. But you denied me that I was backing up the people.
Hey. I dont compliments with thats. I dont judges person by thats. I dont look world like what you are.

I honours some advise you did gave to me,and I also hates some ways. If there is a melodrama, I will,as I will,because my mom never tought me to be disrespect with an older person. Because I know I will be old too.And I do not want it happens to my family.But please,stop nagging to me about your past,my present,your works load,yours complaints, because I feel sick and uncomfort to work in my areas. I feel dizzy aired.

I promised to myself I will show you what Im best on. Sometimes,I admit I have to shows off back to you,so you can keep silent. Because, I hated when you said,wanna see my resume, wanna heard my sarcastic comments,wanna knows about me,I was a wrong person when someone wanna be 'shared' all the things with me.It wastefull my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment