Thursday, June 11, 2009

11.06.2009


I just draw a pic-I keep draw by paint program in my laptop even I m tired. I was just waiting the internet connection to drop this entry. Luckily almost finish, the connection tied up. Well, I just phone my M friend who the one I told before being hauted spirit,she seem ok and luckily she did not mad at me yet due to Sunday matter. I was ignoring her cause I giving customer to dine in inside instead of nearest open table. Well, I feeling fresh after called her now Im sleepy. I was reminding myself tomorrow is Jolie last day. Would I and her keep in touch. I was suddenly text her but not reach. So, something means I should not. Well, I am guessing did she will say to me something last. At last.

See.My drawing. Is it nice to be in the art class must be they cooked boiled Mushroom soup. MMMM...Yummy..Oh....I am sleepy..better get to bed.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment