Thursday, August 6, 2009

Confession in Conformation


I have been called to Humty Dumty room,and he shocked me by reading one-by-one of my appraisal form in between i was still under prohibition. The new girl,she hired which we believes was his colleague in previous employment too was there. Seem like too conspiracy to be there early in the morning. So,while his was judging me and given some point with reason to be marked so,I listen carefully which room I need to improves. And by the way,new girl was beside me listening too and joted some in her red small book.
I smile seeing both and this situation make me a confusion worst when suddenly Humty Dumty suddenly pronounced to make this confirmation early and is due out by the HR. He urges me to be sign and along the time he saying what was the opportunity I might unseen in this company. He sounds very proudly to be heard by someone who hoping the boss is planning to upfront us. However,I insist to be remain silent. I was too 'pop' what was I heard.
For me,theres must be a reason on all of this. Since, a lot have tender recently. One of that could be yesterday-which I was suddenly not as usual in a good mood when that new girl came by and ask me regarding some report which need to be expected come out by me. And this report was really 'hacks'. It's should be in end of the cloud after we already confirm what it's should be. Just a double work.
Instead of easily received the document, i feel sacks,as it was 7.00pm late evening,and I was just feeling been useless to be there in that moment time. So, i did raise my voice to my colleague who sit beside me. I am sayin if there will like if suddenly I come out with a report-which is a tender. Hopefully they will knows me well. I believe the new girl may heard this and she was suddenly appear in the door and look us. I ignore her.
Just tommorow-early in a morning I was been called. Just only to be confirmation.
And despite my dillema-in between of either I was really sure to commit here for another half year or maybe end to 2 years.Thus is it reallyworthy for me? In this hotel industry?...Was really annoyed me.
I havent make up my mind. And yet still waiting the answer from others parties. But at end I admit I feel I should be here because I already been favourable with the family and work -the environment. Even the task work was completely is my big dillema either it was worthy for me or not-yet I still believes thats hopefully I get some others better offer.
On paid and improves my financial lacks. Yet it is the most and wont let me feel guilty. However,why is the hardest question for me to answer them.
So, when confront them about this here is our dialouges:

Humty Dumty:
We really appreciates your attitudes and I do find you can be somebody up here. You just need a room to improves and we will be glad to teach you and guide you. .(Meaning for me I was very good to be trustworthy for a moment time for them in term conduct the work without refusal)
New Girl:
You have a degree,and you come from an external background,and u pick up our needs and understand what we want-easily talk and understand what we want.(Meaning for me I was just nothing yet for them)

Then I silent......which at end....all this sense words was not really reflects with what they mentioned earlier when reads my appraisal form just now. I have been critized much more and never yet satisfied them.

At end...I soundly.

I:
Sir,may I ask for something-if possible there is a confirmation for me.Could I ask for a raise paid.(And I ask for a thousand seven possible which I request at a time I been recruit but did not get it as a reason I still new)

Both was ok....listen...and...

Humty Dumty:
Im not sure is there mention in the employment contract rates and I will relook after it and discuss it about to HR.(Still very dangerous,as I know they wont do it)

New Girl:
Listen

I:
And sir, please,I think I need a weeks to think it of.Please let me reconsider it.

Humty Dumty&Girl:
SHOCK !!!!...HUH!!!..Why what was happen....you dont want to get to confirm....you are geeting sick of this all this work..company...or what..?

I:
No....silent...No....and silent.

Humty Dumty:
(His raise his voices and harsh me ...pushing me...treaten me) as if I was not just his only hopes. I can go if I want and he can make to live even theres is a case before likely.

His pointing fingers in front of me....just feeling unsecured ....yet he urges me to let him know my by confirmation asap-by tomorrow or 2 days. Otherwise,he will already get someone.

And I:
Suddenly was feeling so loose.With a word his punch me. Neither a power he dont gives me a chances to be politely thinking for a day.Then I said...Ok...you can find other...and I out.
I see you later sir.

With tears...not sad..just tension..and i released it at a staircase.
New girl come by and chase me out. At a same time I can heard she was complaint to Humty Dumty that he was too overly react. And make such a cold turkey.

And I was crying in front of her.Sadness. And blindness what was happen just now was wrong and she asking me why I am crying do I feel guilty. I am .I feel guilt to be here now in front of this hack.

But actually we make up and talk what was about I am worrying much. And not all was true. As its lies behind my mind. And at last when we meet Humty Dumty again he apologizes me.And he was at end of word..so u want to be confirm.

As I dont want it to be cloudly. I said Yes.Ok.

Still he insist was it today or Friday. New girl rush this on me. Today..she loudly sound. And at a time I knows there was just worry if I will going out this company within 7 days rather than one month notice period if I was been confirmed. And they just trapped me.

I feel dumped. I dont want to fight and long neck with them. Its enough. It was actually my worst action. And I blame myself. I dont feel happy as what has already happen. Now..do the tear really captures their sympathize or just look me more weaker.


Guys,one of the reason they want me to be here, just to be post as a GL for the company and replace KR.Which the ones I always hatred most the situation to be in.Then she was just an old woman which I agreed most she is suit one to be there after what she had through. Im not even strong to betrayed her by replace the job as far i was listen what she feels and gives her back rub. And get a lesson from her. After what we all had gone through and on what the company jeopardizes her ages -due to her ages54 so thas why she cant be permanent,and also using me to cut cost. With unrevealed ability I haven't proof for moment. This is a dillema.


I wish I hope I feel I should go. But where?

No comments:

Post a Comment