Monday, August 3, 2009

SINGLE AND HAPPY BUT CAN'T SLEEP.


Itsn't weird to post this title....(I was thinkin).But,it seem not to be for me now.The tiltle single and happy was me. Unfluctuated just like an economy crisis. But I just can't sleep. Why. I was so tired but can't sleep. Is it becoz I'm full,or thirst. Huhuhu. I ate domino pizza-supposely to be very familiar for my weekend job. But I didnt think I will go for it for time being. Eating pizza while looking on a website on how to loss fat-at least make a considerable and can be forgive.
Aye.
Then, I'm run a burn-out cd-hopefully to be sleepless tonite. And now.....what was happen. I still cant sleep and thinking bout the golden falls.
I know. I should do what I suppose to do.At least it burn my headache. Aye. Till that my eyes will close.
Follow me. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment