Sunday, August 16, 2009

Will He Make a U-Turn?


Remember Jolie? I did mention about Jolie in this old post blog. About how was myself into him,and also,about how was he did a quick resign in the office. I didn't purposely brought up this name,as he was not my favour anymore. Though myself has already forgot what have he said to me. Just a few days,Snow white told me that the 'return' of him could be in a corner.

What? I am shocked and really blur-not only despite of the 'return',but more. Could it be more badly news from this if Humty Dumty heard about it,or the rest knows it-all. All appears in my minds,was he will be able to have a good 'shit' after all what he throw to us. Was he is really a money-face. Was he really knows how was he so spoilt and ruins the clouds within he's ego.

The ego which was he 's really proud to 'back off' from the company. Restless.

It stopped until there. And I heard ours' ED did call him to joint back the company,regardless the power of ED-I am sure Humty Dumty may flown away too. And me,no have respect to him.

I dont like him suddenly after all what I had seen the 'remarkable left'.So,the form had been filled-up,and the possition is new. I hope everything was ok for me,if he make a 'u-turn'.

And there's is no 'bluffing' words he spread or what. He's jerk,He's no shame and he was just a squid. For me from now on.


P/S: The squid was really a good dishes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment