Monday, August 24, 2009

MY SEX PHILOSOPHY

What make us think when this word-S.E.X. come to our's mind. ? Does there is a different answer when its comes from gender too? Or its just a 'blow-out' word rather than sensual feelings. Yes,it is just a 'plain tone' if it was just to filling a form to stated our sex-female or male.
But,what was it about when it comes to the real 'SEX'. Man and woman -sexual relationship. Does SEX really seem like that or more?
SEX is SEX. SEX is FUCKING, or SEX is LOVE.
There's is a few situation. Let's examine.
First, if you have been intercourse it with your's boyfriend/girlfriend-regardless fun or not. Does it really worth for the moment. Do SEX drive you or FUCKING drive you. Think about it.
Some may claimed it was LOVE. Thats was what our mommy and daddy tought and shows to us. Both are living together,and love,and birth,and sex.In all, it was a LOVE. And there's still want to pointed out LOVE IS BLIND. Think twice.
And if it was just a one night stand. Does this was a great comfort zone? Lets, called it one buck fuck.Why not? We drive it. After all,if we were one of the situation, we may consider ourselves.
All of us just drive SEX for nothing. I am human.And of course SEX drive me too.
But,please concise me to make this judgement.
As a woman,sex could be my no.2 priority generally. Or lower than that for some girl outside.
And maybe no.1.I am asean,not to be judge as a white people who are more 'open' on this issue.
But are more pleased to stand and point out my views about it. I know and I want.
Importantly,for me to having a SEX with a right man to be loved for and worthy to be.
He maybe just a nerdy as newspaper seller or even to a body-builder. The things thats was coming inside was just more than fucking. Wonder!!!
Its not my wish-when someone ask me for it. Or when I wish it too. I will always reminds myself.There's is always more SEX appeal to be joy for rather real or not.
Being a virgin just not a hope,or to show off in my environment living. But its more as a principle-philosophy of me. Im not fucking lust,slut,or jerk.
As long as I was not into that.I consider myself as grateful. And I have never think that I was narrow minded. Cause after all,you can't imagine how was imaginative I am.
Just to remind,this post was not to shout out the SEX is NO, or SEX is FUCKING.
But rather as SEX is YES,and SEX is someone ideality to show her/himself of being together with. Be what yourself wanted to be,not what we want people wanted to adore us. Be SEX with someone more 'accurate' in 'accurate' time. Make yourself a higvalue SEX drive. Not a SLUT of it. Got it. You will realized when it's comes to your turn. When,SEX giving you nothing.

Be Judgemental. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment