Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hero-Hero Moden Drama Melayu


This new guys yang sedang naik...I salute to his acting. Not too bad, he has a good sense of emosional and feeling in his drama. First,I noticed him in Sindarella.He's just look very typical in acting,still new and blurred. Yet, I don't have a 'qualification' to talk more about him as I dont know him well and since when he was in this industry also I do not have the answer for it. So my comment solely based on as a typical fan for TV shows.

In Sindarella I rasa dia ni ada jer rupa, but perhaps lakonan maybe as second man jer. But I was wrong,bila I tengok ceritanyer dalam NurKasih,mungkin garapan pengarah dan penerbit Khabir Bhatia which we-Malay people sedia maklum how was KB shows for Malay cerekarama but this time NurKasih was quiet different and I gives applaused for it.

I dont have time to made a research on him background-and I hopes so. He cought my interest because he reminds me to my admirer. I did secret admirer one guy just looks like him in my class. He better off to be with others girl than me. I know.

Just I do a guy like him-smart and casual. Is Remy also appear to be so? I dont know.

But lately, we has a lot of Hero Melayu naik dalam filem dan drama-drama. Among are Fizow Omar,Adi Putra,Kamal Adli(Hero BioNik),Ery Putra,Fahrin,Zack X Factor,Aron Aziz.


Rasanya2 dalam kalangan ni siapakah yang layak digelar Hero Drama? Because, I lihat they all just ahve a looks not to consider the talented one. Maybe I nak puji Zack, since dah jadi pengganti AC Mizal untuk lakonan2 TV2 Hero Drama bawah arahan sekutu 'ala-ala macam gerak khas'. Penggunaan Bahasa Malaysia dia pun dapat tingkatkan.


Yang lain, Fahrin and Aron Aziz is best to rate. Ery Putra asyik2 bawa gaya muka sama, and cebikan kening ala-ala Shah Rukh Khan. Yang lain harap muka. But, still wish them all the best and may succesful in their careers.


P/S: Mungkin Zul Yahya Kaber Hero Kaber Zero. Nerdy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment