Saturday, August 15, 2009

KING KONG


I first watched this movie in cinema. Somewhere around plaza complex in Seremban, with my uncle and nephew during my stay there.

It was a great to rate by mean-neglected the facts 'King Kong' loves. The part where Ann Darrow and King Kong enjoying sunset-awesome me,if I were able to do so with someone to love.

Suddenly. it reminds me to the comments of the King of Bollywood,SRK,who did claimed it was just a kind of nonsense King Kong fell in love with a blonde woman. This is just a 'return critism' after himself also have been critized by Hollywood on one of his film too. I did read this about, but forget where does the source is. Correct me if I'm wrong.

My opinion,regardless how nonsense,or how believeable it can be or not,it was just a 'big' film on year 2005,after all that's what we call a 'film'. I enjoying and feel the sad between the 'big' Ape itself with Ann. Another remarkable movies from Hollywood by Peter Jackson.

Could be this is how was PJ 'benchmark' himself - just what he did in The Lords of the Rings.

Between the believable and nonsense- there is a 'woah' sound come out from our's mouth, the eager mind wonder what will be happening-is just a nice feeling to have rather than a melodrama 'film'.


No comments:

Post a Comment